NORTHWEST ARKANSAS ACCIDENT LAW FIRM
When you are injured by someone else's negligence, it may seem as though the odds are stacked against you. The at-fault party may deny liability. Insurance companies concerned with their bottom line attempt to pay as little as possible, even before the true extent of your injuries have been revealed. Meanwhile, medical expenses, lost wages and other costs mount. While you should be focusing on getting healthy, your stress and frustration grow.
At the Odom Law Firm, our Fayetteville personal injury attorneys have been helping area residents injured in accidents recover compensation since 1982. We will handle your legal issues, including dealing with insurance companies and large corporations, so you can concentrate on getting well.
Some law firms advertise heavily in an attempt to get as many personal injury claims as possible. These firms are rarely interested in litigating cases or taking them to trial. Their clients are encouraged to accept settlements offered by insurance carriers, regardless of whether they are reasonable. In that respect, those firms are not much different from the insurance carriers themselves.
At the Odom Law Firm, we are here to fight until we have maximized the value of your claim. With more than 40 years of successful litigation practice, our law firm is in the advantageous position of being able to accept personal injury cases very selectively. This helps ensure that your case receives the attention it deserves.
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us online or call our office locally at 479-439-9269 or toll free at 866-935-2070.
All of our personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing unless you recover compensation. We accept credit cards for criminal defense and family law cases.
CAR ACCIDENTS, MESOTHELIOMA, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE & MORE
We have experience with a wide range of personal injury and fatal accident cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car and truck accidents:
- Truck driver error
- Distracted driving
- Texting and driving accidents
- Aggressive truck driving
- Truck driver fatigue
- Lack of reflectors and poor visibility in truck accidents
- Poor maintenance of trucks and truck equipment such as tires, brakes and tow mechanisms
- Overloaded trucks and unsecured loads
- Interstate trucking accidents
- Drug and pharmaceutical litigation
- Medical malpractice claims, including surgical errors and failure to diagnose cases
- Nursing home negligence, including cases involving bedsores or dehydration and/or malnutrition
- Products liability
- Medical devices and implants
- Food poisoning
- Railroad injuries and FELA claims
- Chemical exposure litigation
- Catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury
INSURANCE DISPUTES, DISABILITY CLAIMS & CONTRACT DISPUTES
Contact us regarding any of the following:
- Insurance disputes involving fire loss claims, long-term disability claims and other issues
- Social Security Disability, assisting clients with applications and appeal of denied claims
- Commercial litigation and contract disputes
When your physical and financial health is at stake, it is critical that you hire a lawyer with the experience and knowledge to fight for you. You want an attorney who is a skillful negotiator, as well as a fierce litigator. When results matter, choose our firm.
We also handle criminal defense, including DUI and misdemeanor defense. Additionally, we offer representation in, and help guide clients with, adoptions and guardianship actions.
UNDERSTANDING THE INSURANCE BUSINESS
Our firm's founding attorney was an insurance claims adjuster for six years. With this foundation of knowledge and experience at our firm, our attorneys understand how insurance policies and regulations work. We know the methods insurers use to avoid paying injured citizens the benefits that they deserve. Utilizing this knowledge and experience to anticipate the arguments insurers will make, we seek to maximize our clients' benefits.
Our firm is dedicated to helping people throughout northwest Arkansas and across the country. Contact us at 479-439-9269 or toll free at 866-935-2070. Whether you sustained an injury in a car wreck or someone you love suffered a wrongful death as a result of medical malpractice, we are prepared to aggressively protect your right to seek compensation.