When you bought property insurance, you no doubt did so expecting and believing that the insurer would take care of any loss covered by the insurance policy. After your house or business property was lost in a fire, then, why has the insurer failed to make good on the policy's terms? Odom Law Firm can help you overcome an insurance company's improper denial of a fire loss claim in northwest Arkansas. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
After years of representing plaintiffs in legal cases against insurance companies, our attorneys have seen every trick in the book and then some. We will not be surprised to hear that your insurance company:
- Accuses you of committing arson at a time when your family is devastated over losing your home
- Claims that your fire loss falls within some obscure exceptions hidden in fine print in your policy
- Claims that you did not fill out a claim form correctly — and later claims that you did not file a claim on time because of exaggerated supposed errors
- Claims that your home, which burned down, was not your primary residence
- Claims that an error on your initial property insurance application (filled out by the agent who sold you the policy) means that your loss is excluded from coverage
- Claims that your burned home or business property was worth less than it was actually worth
Our lawyers are skilled at investigating and analyzing fire insurance claims and disputes. We are prepared to fight for your right to appropriate insurance coverage after a fire loss.